There is nothing ordinary about these golden, roasted potato wedges. Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, it is the perfect companion for burgers, fish, steak or anything your heart desires. Top them with your favorite sauce and eat them while they are hot.
Serves: 4 Takes: 10 min to prepare plus 30-40 min cooking time. Easy
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1 heaped teaspoon salt
- 1 heaped teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/4 cup garlic flavored avocado oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200° C.
- Cut the potatoes into large wedges. No need to peel them.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss the potatoes in the oil mixture.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and roast until golden brown and soft for about 40 minutes.