Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank the award giver(s) and link back to them in your post
– Share 7 things about yourself
– Pass this award along to 15 or 20 bloggers you read and admire
– Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Now one of the rules for receiving this award states that you need to share seven things about yourself…. I must admit I am not all that interesting but I will give it my best shot:
- I am a Christian that loves God very much and believes that everything I am and have in my life is through His grace alone.
- I have a kitchen gadget fetish…I can spend hours in the kitchen department of stores, checking out different kitchen tools
- Besides cooking and blogging I am also a potter-er who loves to create beautiful ceramics.
- I not only love to read cooking books but also devour novels by the stacks
- I have been married to my dear husband for ten years now and not a day goes by without me thinking how lucky I am.
- My favorite meal is definitely a bowl of freshly made pasta, finished by a hot chocolate pudding.
- I love a good glass of red wine
I would also like to nominate the following fellow bloggers for this award:
Heidi who writes a blog called Lightly Crunchy
Heidi and her family lives on a beautiful farm and is really encouraging us to live a simpler life, being more self-efficient by creating a lot of our products that we use every day ourselves. She has a great sense of humor and spoils her readers with beautiful photos of her creations and family.
My second nomination goes to Anastasia, the writer of a blog called While Chasing Kids
This is a photo of her Cherry Galette. Now does this not just look delectable? Do yourself a favor and drop by for her mouth-watering dishes and oh- so- gorgeous photos.
Lastly you have to go and peek in at Shari’s My fancy Pantry
Shari will awe you with all her unique ingredients, recipes and photos, so please visit her beautiful blog.
So dear readers expand your horizons and go and visit these girls…. 🙂