Linguine al Limone
Linguine pasta that can quickly be prepared. A beautiful, fresh, zesty sauce tops it with some parmesan cheese.
- 350 g of good quality organic linguine pasta
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of fresh thick cream
- 2 lemons
- 2 egg yolks pasteurized if you're not living on the wild side
- 1 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese plus some extra to add on top of pasta
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley or mint.
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Boil the pasta as per instruction on the packaging.
Mix the egg yolks, cream, the parmesan, the zest of two of the lemons as well as the juice of one of the lemons together in a mixing bowl.
Remove the pasta when done and mix with the prepared cream sauce.
Serve with more parmesan, lemon zest, and a sprinkle of parsley or mint.
Serve with lots of parmesan, lemon zest, and chopped parsley.